European residential real estate manager and investor Heimstaden AB has appointed Thomas Alexander Hansen as Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Arve Regland, who has held a combined CFO position in Heimstaden AB and Fredensborg AS, will take the more strategic role as Group CFO of Fredensborg AS.
Hansen has for the past nine years held senior positions within the areas of financial reporting and control, financial systems, international tax, and commercial operations in Scatec ASA.
Prior to joining Scatec, he was Director of Financial Reporting & Tax in Circle K Europe AS and auditor and advisor at KPMG. He will be a part of the Heimstaden Management team and report to CEO Helge Krogsbøl.
Arve will, as CFO in Fredensborg, work closely with Heimstaden’s Management Team, and in particular the CEO and CFO.
“I am looking forward to contributing to Heimstaden’s ambitious journey as one of Europe’s leading real estate companies,” says Thomas Hansen.
To strengthen the synergies between Investments and Financing, the DCM & Treasury team will report to Chief Investment Officer Christian Fladeland.
“Thomas’ experience and competence and the new organisational structure sets Heimstaden in a good position to deliver on our targets,” says Helge Krogsbøl, CEO at Heimstaden AB.
“Arve will as Fredensborg’s CFO continue to play an important role in developing Fredensborg’s business units and strategy, including working closely with Heimstaden,” says Ivar Tollefsen, Chairman at Heimstaden AB.
Heimstaden’s Management Team from today:
- Helge Krogsbøl, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Alexander Hansen, Chief Financial Officer
- Eddo Rats, Chief Operating Officer
- Karmen Mandic, Chief Brand and Marketing Officer
- Suzanna Malmgren, Chief People and Culture Officer
- Katarina Skalare, Chief Sustainability Officer
- Christian V. Dreyer, Chief Corporate Communications Officer
- Christian Fladeland, Chief Investment Officer
- Paul Spina, Chief Asset Management and Development Officer
- Rodin Lie, Chief Technology Officer
- Steen Lønberg Jørgensen, Head of Capital Raising & Client Relations
- Kristian Berentsen, Chief Legal Officer
- Nikolaj Degn Brammer, Chief Business Development Officer